private medical care
Product Specialist in Mutual Funds Team #208449
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 13 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us as Product Specialist in Mutual Funds Team in Wroclaw. In this role you will be looking to ensure high quality of data during the setup of Credit Suisse funds on our internal trading platform, maintaining accuracy of fund details by performing regular comparisons and checks, that ensure the orders are placed on time and managing other ad-hoc activities.
The overall goal is to ensure the correct fund trading figures needed for fund set up and execution purposes on Credit Suisse internal trading platform, to reduce the risk of a deadline being erroneously missed due to incorrect information.
Your future colleagues
Within this role you will be in daily collaboration with teams based in Zurich, such as Execution 3rd Party Mutual Funds and Execution Credit Suisse Funds, who are responsible for both valuation and trading of investment funds. You will also be in contact with our external fund providers to obtain trading related fund details. On the Wroclaw side, together with two other team members, you will form a tight-knit team to ensure a valuable support for the colleagues in Zurich. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for people motivated to broaden their understanding of financial products, with strong attention to detail, common sense, willingness to go an extra mile but also easy-going in day to day interactions.
Additionally, you will also need to have:
* Minimum 1-2 years of proven financial industry experience
* Basic understanding of and interest in financial markets and Mutual Funds
* Knowledge of MS Office
* Interest in acquiring deep understanding of an application and its processes.
* English language skills to a business standard.
* Ability to manage work in an international environment and collaborate with colleagues located abroad.
* Capacity to quickly adapt and grasp the tasks assigned and proactively taking the lead.
* Strong ability to organize own work, work on parallel tasks and multiple priorities, flexibility for ad hoc tasks.
* Outstanding communication and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery