private medical care
Product Specialist in Structured Products Team #208445
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 14 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us as Product Specialist in Structured Products Team in Wroclaw. In this role you will be looking to ensure high quality of data during the entire lifecycle of Structured Products by performing various tasks such as managing the data set of Structured Products from issue until expiration, creating marketing documents for roadshows and client meetings, controlling price feeds and payment flows, carrying out performance and risk calculations, supporting after-sales service and managing other ad-hoc activities.
Your future colleagues
Within the role you will be in daily collaboration with teams based in Zurich, such as Platform and Lifecycle Management and Structured Products Execution, who are responsible for the origination, structuring, and distribution of a wide range of structured and financial products, both off the shelf and tailor-made. You will also be in contact with financial advisors working for Credit Suisse. On the Wroclaw side, together with another team member, you will form a tight-knit team to ensure a valuable support for the colleagues in Zurich. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for people motivated to broaden their understanding of financial products, with strong attention to detail, common sense, willingness to go an extra mile but also easy-going in day-to-day interactions.
Additionally, you will also need to have:
* Minimum 1-2 years of proven financial industry experience
* Basic understanding of and interest in financial markets and Structured Products.
* Knowledge of MS Office.
* Interest in acquiring deep understanding of an application and its processes.
* English language skills to a business standard.
* Proven ability to manage work in an international environment and collaborate with colleagues located abroad.
* Capacity to quickly adapt and grasp the tasks assigned and proactively taking the lead.
* Strong ability to organize, manage own work, work on parallel tasks and multiple priorities, flexibility for ad hoc tasks.
* Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery