private medical care
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Duties are listed in order of greatest importance. The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
• Analyze and resolve basic to moderate hardware problems faced by clients in timely manner
• Provide professional front-line service to external customer and internal employees via hotline.
• Simplify internal service process and improve the operation's productivity.
• Assigned service requests to field service engineers including service vendor.
• Provide the routine service operation support for Field Service Team.
• Provide the routine data analysis with Field Service Team.
• Provide translation in all service related document, workflow, SOPs and etc.
• Manage spare parts domestic delivery process, monitor the usage of spare parts and optimize parts inventory.
• Good cooperation with FSE to conduct the quarterly stocktaking of warehouse for finance audit purpose.
• Ensure in time and high quality service operational dashboard align with to Haemonetics service strategy.
• Work together with leader to implement customer satisfaction survey and regular share with FSE.
• Cooperate with leader to communicate on all service operation matter, be the liaison person between the technical service department and cross function department.
• Manage price adjustments and routine spare parts update.
• Encourage effective teamwork approach across practice.
• Release recommendation is reliable and fact-based.
Bachelor's Degree - Science/Engineering (Preferred)
3 years - Related working experience in Operation, Customer Service and/or Technical Service (nice to have)
Good Experience in Oracle or other ERP
Detail-minded, process orientated, proactive, responsible, people management skill, good communication & interpersonal skills
Excellent German and English oral and written in communication skills
Highly motivated and demonstrate strong interpersonal skill
Excellent Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
What we offer
Private health insurance
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.