sharing the costs of sports activities
Product Support Specialist with German
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 22 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Duties are listed in order of greatest importance. The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
• Providing support to Department/team’s leader in ensuring operational efficiency
• Building partnerships with process owners within and external to the European Customer & Sales Support Department so that business initiatives are aligned, solutions are optimized and implementation achieves desired outcomes.
• Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations or alternatives for improving processes
• Quantifying the impact of improvements to prioritize ideas and track results.
• Implementing controls to monitor processes and ensure they remain efficient and effective, including identifying critical metrics, reporting and documentation of new process flows.
• Providing regular updates of progress to process owners to ensure an ongoing partnership.
• Developing and implementing operating standards to increase and measure productivity
• Guiding and performing business analysis activities (data cleansing and normalization, procedure documentation, etc.)
• Management of Salesforce.com, optimization of its application and use cross-functionally
• Preparing and leading workshops with process stakeholders
• Acquiring and maintaining an understanding of business functions and processes and develops an expertise in its workflows and outputs
• Providing analytical support for sales and operations organization and top management
• Keeping up to date standard operating procedures documentation for CSS operations
• Coordinating and managing projects as directed
• Communicating process changes, enhancements, and modifications
• Adheres to and follows Client policies and procedures and applies function related SOX requirements and use tools such as Agile and Oracle
• Bachelor's Degree – required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Contract Service, Sales administration, Customer Service or Logistics – required
• 1-year experience in business analysis/project management – required
• 1-year Extensive experience improving transactional processes - preferred
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills
• Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
• Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
• Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
• Proactively approaches responsibilities
• Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
• Business Acumen & Customer Focus
• Actively implements process improvements at transversal level
• Written and oral outstanding professional command of English and German
• Computer Literate with usual programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and experience of ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
What we offer
Private health insurance
Subsidy for foreign language courses
Christmas and holiday bonuses
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Please, read our Candidate Data Privacy: https://www.hcltech.com/candidate-privacy-notice