- Półwiejska 12, 61-888 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in [email protected], so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
A day at Conectys:
- This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high-profile clients specialized in social media video sharing.
- As a Product Trainer you will be responsible for the delivery of workshops and training sessions related with the product and the updated processes & procedures from our clients, ensuring that a quality learning experience is provided to our team members.
- As a Trainer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of the content delivered, suggesting new ways to face our trainee’s difficulties, in order to achieve the best results in their Conectys experience:
- Creation, facilitation and organization of training plans, workshops and team development according with individual and team needs
- Creation and improvement of training materials
- Perform follow-up activities to complete the training & workshop programs to assess the impact and effectiveness of the training
- Development and system motorization to ensure the continued development of work skills and skills acquired as a result of delivered sessions
- Involvement with the L&D Coordinator in the Performance Management System processes, Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Other tasks within the training and quality department
You come with:
- C1 English minimum level (written and spoken)
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivery of training/workshop sessions
- Medium-high Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Communicative, creative and solution-focused
- Results and customer satisfaction orientation
- Passion for people’s development and eager to develop dynamically and focus on results
- Know-how about types of training and communication
We come with:
- Working on international projects
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- The office located in the city centre
- Benefits: medical healthcare, Multisport & meal tickets
- Work from home until further notice
If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below.