Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o. is looking for:
- Preparation of new manufacturing documents/ orders/ programs in order to reach timelines (production/services) and anticipate/clarify uncertainties, influence planned milestones.
- Take actions connected with specific area (e.g. conversion or change of equipment, ensure material flow, maintenance measures, etc.).
- Consider the area within the framework of complex planning tasks, taking into account the overriding aspect (e.g. economic efficiency) of proposed solution.
- Participate in the construction, commissioning and acceptance of machines and system.
- Regular analyzes and coordination of complex actions (e.g. prevention, cycle time optimization). Create concepts and process design, taking into account of several crucial premises and dependencies.
- Implementation of concept and processes. Development of methods (production systems, standards).
- Launch, develop and coordinate targets/ solutions with respect to quality, unit figures, date, standards and maintenance processes. Manage projects, create and coordinate project assignments.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of methods and procedures.
- Conducting target-group-specific training on process and method.
- Coordinate all necessary quality-relevant activity during the product creation phase.
- Apply the QM methods (risk management of production processes and components, reliability predictions).
- Education: engineer´s or master´s degree or equivalent level of education in mechanical, electrical, mechatronic or manufacturing engineering.
- Languages: fluent German/English. Polish language is a must.
- Computer knowledge: MS-Office.
- 3 years of experience in production plant.
- Results oriented, highly motivated and self-reliant person with ability to work flexibly and in teams. Willingness to travel.