sharing the costs of sports activities
Production Engineer/Specjalista ds. Rozwoju Produkcji, Category Wood Panel
IKEA Purchasing Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Aleja Krakowska 61, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 21 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Developing relationships with suppliers – the micro-team regularly travels to the field in order to understand and solve issues firsthand, we see production from the ground up, help with the implementation of action plans, and cooperate in audit processes.
Data analytics – this will be a primary function and most of your office-hours.
Operation – helping suppliers with entering up-to-date product documents into the system to secure compliance, resolving claims from A to Z, regular communication with suppliers (emails, calls), meetings with management and the team.
Proven experience from Quality & Compliance / Production environment, good knowledge of materials properties, production processes and technologies, wood processing knowledge is a must.
The ability to think out-of-the-box and critically in the constant search for ways to improve our products.
Analytical thinking, which you will use in analysing processes from the beginning of product implementation, to data evaluation and finding improvements, cost savings, better design or quality.
Patience and good communication to help you find common ground with suppliers of different nationalities and to meet IKEA’s business demands.
The ability to manage time well, to balance between the factory floor and office work.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
mobile phone available for private use
retirement pension plan
no dress code
You will work in a small, 3-member micro-team with a Business Developer who negotiates prices and take care of the overall commercial relation with the supplier and a Supply Planner who handles logistics. As part of the annual action plan, you will be responsible for the constant improvement of the quality of IKEA products as well as the production process and workflow through tools such as 5S, Lean, and machine capacity utilization. All with the aim of reducing production inefficiencies, in terms of sustainability and business ethics.
At IKEA, we see things a little differently. We onboard our suppliers as partners with whom we create long-term relationships. We want them to grow with us, become more efficient and achieve lower prices.
• You can have the confidence and freedom to do things your own way, including organizing your time. Your well-being is our priority. A variety of rewarding work awaits you, which you will be able to combine alongside your hobbies or family.
• Use opportunities for learning and growth working with suppliers! You will be able to travel to look at various manufacturing companies, understand new and different technologies, people and cultures.
• Everybody is seen as a talent. In regular informal talks with your manager you can explore your development and carrier opportunities. We will support you on the way by internal and external trainings. We embrace making mistakes and learning from them.
People within IKEA value a culture of humbleness and open-mindedness. We don't have a rigid hierarchy system and encourage everyone to talk to anyone, and we don't have a dress code. We are characterized by enjoying long discussions and a relaxed, natural order with a great deal of personal responsibility. We want people proactive, engaged, internally motivated for results and eager to learn.
Thanks for reading this far. We believe that your value is greater and more important than how much your CV can withstand. So if you like the idea of working at IKEA, write and let's meet you.
IKEA Purchasing Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
IKEA Purchasing Services cooperates with furniture and home furnishing manufacturers in Europe and distributes it worldwide. Our task is to find and develop suppliers to produce furniture with perfect design and quality for as many people as possible. There are about 300 of us in Warsaw, a team made of over 20 nationalities.