PRODUCTION ENGINEER, Candles & Chemicals Category IKEA Purchasing Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- experience in production environment,
- experience in production process development,
- experience in different production technologies,
- university graduate (preferable Technical University),
- good knowledge of Lean production methods and tools (FMEA, RCA, fish bone, 5 why etc),
- willpower person for continues development and improvements,
- able to keep good balance between overall view and details,
- understanding of customers' needs and expectations towards the key and secondary functions of different products (e.g. safety, durability, ergonomics etc.),
- fluent English (written, spoken),
- driving license cat. B.
About the job
The Production Engineer will lead the engineering and quality agenda with the overall goal to improve the customer satisfaction. He / She is the main contact towards the suppliers and works as part of the Business Team together with the Supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all IKEA requirements.
About the assignment
- be Quality Assurance, including securing process control for key processes in production,
- perform product audits and production risk assessments at supplier,
- supply development according to IKEA Supplier Operating Standard (ISOS),
- lead the running range at the suppliers and sub-suppliers to secure full compliance of IKEA requirements,
- lead the supplier development for quality and manufacturing with responsibility to identify and implement actions and execution of Supplier Development Process projects,
- lead projects related to production processes,
- lead product deviation processes, securing root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventive actions,
- lead industrialization of minor news development and contribute with competence to other news development,
- secure implementation of new and update requirements,
- secure final inspection and regular follow up and feedback to the suppliers regarding quality performance,
- Position requires travelling up to 70% of working time.
Please submit your CV in English.