- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Manager for Production Engineering will have the overall responsibility for process development projects, implementation of products to manufacturing, method and tools for ensuring quality in manufactured products, and leading the onsite team of Production Engineers, currently counting 12 direct reports. The manager for Production Engineering will be responsible for implementing and managing continuous improvements in the production, and work closely with other relevant functions in AutoStore, such as R&D Norway, purchasing, production, quality.
AutoStore is seeking a Manager for Production Engineering
AutoStore is looking for a manager to lead our Production Engineering department at our the factory in Koszalin.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a hands-on approach to leading and engaging with the broader team at the factory from assembly stations to management.
- Manage and ensure the accuracy of all production engineering activities
- Develop, implement and maintain manufacturing methods to deliver product on quality
- Support continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste
- Participates in supplier visits, selection, and capabilities assessment
- Collaborate closely with other R&D in AutoStore
- Work to ensure that design for manufacturing principles are implemented in the organisations
- Knowledge of Design tools, gauges, machines, documentation, test procedures
- Close collaboration with production teams.
- Senior Production Engineer with management experience ,
- Relevant higher degree education
- Experience with managing local teams in Poland and collaboration internationally.
- Willingness to travel. Minimum 4 travels to Norway per year.
- Experience with relevant standards and methodologies like the stage-gate model or APQP/SPC/FMEA
- Experience from high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive industry
- A key position behind the scenes in a global and fast-growing company.
- Challenging and interesting work
- Competitive salary, pension scheme and good insurances
- Good opportunities for career development