International production company is looking for candidates for the position of:
- Overall Production, Process and Maintenance responsibilities.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving activities through formal processes and technology.
- Lead continuous improvement projects in coordination with other functions and departments.
- Safeguard, in coordination with quality department, that our products meet our customer’s quality, design and engineering standards.
- Manage, motivate and train production team.
- Update of production, engineering, and maintenance information according to reporting requirements.
- Track plant performance (shift production, proper allocation of resources, downtime, productivity, scrap, etc) perform analysis and report to management on a periodic basis the status of agreed objectives, including defined metrics.
- Design action plans to improve productivity, track changes and measure results.
- Provide feedback to management of issues of the day/week.
- Guarantee that Health and Safety guidelines are met by its subordinates.
- Interact and meet with customers during their visits and visit their facilities when needed.
- Definition of weekly production schedules, based on customer orders, in coordination with PC&L.
- Coordinate and oversee emergency production and maintenance situations personally.
- Priority planning for Production Department with resources allocation including personnel assuring control of the labor costs.
- Cell by cell verify resources – train and allocate to the right tasks.
- Shift change management and emergency follow-up.
- Strong leadership and personnel management.
- Strong in communication (presentation skills required), assertive and team work proficient.
- Commitment, flexibility and goal orientation.
- 5 years of similar experience in production organization (automotive industry will be an asset).
- Technical University degree.
- Very good English.
- Knowledge of lean and problem-solving techniques is a must.
- Opportunity for professional development in international environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Challenging job in a winning team.
- Stable working conditions.