- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
For our client, an international production company, located in Poznań, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates interested in new development opportunities, who will join the Company's structures for the position of Production Manager.
- Responsibility for the supervision and control of industrial production processes in order to manufacture, assemble and deliver products in accordance with the Company’s quality, on-time delivery, profitability and safety requirements.
- Manage production, maintenance, warehouse, delivery and shipment teams to perform and optimize Company’s plans.
- Leads all operations processes in the plant and coordinates the work of production through his/her direct management line.
- Analyses and determines material, equipment and staffing requirements by studying daily operating results, through daily meeting with subordinates, as well as daily contact with various department heads.
- Define and follow-up a maintenance program to keep equipment and machines in good and efficient working conditions.
- Responsible for identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the product manufactured. Has the authority and responsibility to identify quality problems and, with Quality Manager take appropriate decisions, determining root cause, initiating corrective action in order to prevent reoccurrence, as well as participating in audits and other preventative measures.
- Master technical degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic area
- Extensive experience in production management
- Technical skills: machining & assembly processes
- Solving problems and lean tools (e.g. 5S, SMED, KAIZEN, 8D etc)
- Excellent English knowledge
- Budget management and business culture awareness
- Action oriented
- Customer focus
Our client, apart from stable employment, offers an attractive salary, annual bonus, seniority bonus, private medical care, life insurance and the possibility of interesting, independent work and further professional development in an international company.
If this offer is interesting for you, click 'Apply' and send us your current CV in English.
Additionally, we would like to inform you that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates for this position.