Production Team Leader
TOSHIBA CARRIER AIR-CONDITIONING EUROPE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Toshiba Carrier Corporation, joint venture between Toshiba and Carrier, is a world leading company of the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC). On January 21, 2020, Toshiba Carrier announced the establishment of Toshiba Carrier Air-Conditioning Europe Sp. z o. o. (TCAE) in Gniezno, a mid-western city of Poland. The new company was established on December 31, 2019 with registered capital of approximately Poland 92 million złoty (PLN) (US$ 24 million) as a 100% manufacturing subsidiary of Toshiba Carrier Europe. The new subsidiary will be dedicated to manufacturing and sales of commercial air conditioning, heating, and hot water supply equipment and is scheduled to start its operation by the first half of 2021.
Toshiba Carrier Air-conditioning Europe Sp. z o. o. is a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) joint venture between Toshiba Corporation and Carrier Corporation. For our first European Manufacturing Subsidiary, located in Gniezno, we are currently searching for:
- Leading and training subordinate team,
- Setting daily tasks,
- Execution of qualitative and quantitative goals set for the production,
- Up keeping HSE standards, enforce safety rules on their team members to avoid them getting injured in cases of accidents and production hazards, ensure that all team members wear protective gear during production and monitor all team mates to ensure adherence to instructions,
- Offer improvement for production processes to the management, devise strategies that would help to reduce production costs without compromising the standard of end products,
- Work hand-in-hand with the management to plan, budget and control activities of the production department
- Write reports, support manager on keeping track of expenses, creating cost budgets and plan production goals,
- Scheduling and keeping track of workers attendance,
- Replace line employees whenever necessary,
- Perform regular performance reviews on team members,
- Mediate between workers and the management to enhance smooth communication and settle disputes,
- Inspect works done by team members to ensure that they meet company standards of good quality
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience at manufacturing team leader position, preferably in international production company,
- A production team leader works in a machine-controlled environment therefore, he has to be able to operate, troubleshoot and perform small repairs on machines
- Showcase good leadership and motivation skills to lead different people with different abilities and character traits,
- He/she would be expected to know how to communicate efficiently both in oral and written language in Polish and English,
- Must be a swift learner and an excellent coach to train their team mates and so would be expected to have excellent problem solving skills to effectively handle the challenges and problems in the production department,
- A production team leader must also know how to delegate tasks to other members of his/her team,
- He/she would also be expected to understand the importance of time management and be proactive at all times.
- Readiness to work in 2-shift system.
- Employment under an Employment contract
- Possibility of professional development and improvement through work in a dynamically developing organisation
- Training and the possibility of raising professional qualifications
If you are interested, please send your CV in ENGLISH by clicking the "Aplikuj" button.