The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Zakład Produkcji i Regeneracji Systemów Napędowych
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
Products Line R&D Manager
Localization: Czechowice - Dziedzice
- Animates and co-ordinates all the R&D Project Teams member & ensure the means to be in place (AFM R&D departments budgets, investments, skills, training plans & follow up) ;
- Manage all R&D aspect of the Aftermarket portfolio development related to Reman & new products (Design definition, Validation test, Product Knowledge, Benchmark, regulation evolution, ....);
- Anticipate the products market trend (Responsible of the Technological Develpment Plan for Reman and new products) & Participate to any Association / technologic survey to anticipate the products & process evolution;
- Propose & manage all adequate & economical solution to increase or improve the portfolio of products (Reman & New);
- Ensure and maintain the Knowhow database shared with the PL;
- Is responsible of Aftermarket R&D dpt located in Aftemarket activity based in Czechowice Site. In his rule, participates to all regular local activities (Project Validation Committee, Technical Steering Committee, Product evolutions during the serial life , Warranty QRQC…).
- Engineering Degree;
- Knowledge of Starters and Alternators and DMF development and manufacturing processes is a must;
- Experience in R&D and/or Project Management;
- Knowledge of office tools is a must;
- Data management and Cataloging experience as appreciated;
- Knowledge of aftermarket business (OES and IAM) is appreciated;
- Good spoken and written communication ability; English mandatory
- Strategic thinking, management ability;
- Autonomous and proactive;
- Ability to communicate, to built a network and to use the suitable communication tools.
We offer you:
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.