- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- To deliver the annual Strategic Plan for (professional education) PED activities in Poland.
- To ensure JJVCC products are used correctly by eye care practitioners (ECPs).
- To elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of ACUVUE® and Blink products.
- To develop and execute technical training for customers and JJVCC staff and maintain recognized expertise in the field of contact lenses.
- To ensure strong partnering with local professional bodies and to drive shaping external environment planning.
- To support Sales team on the field to detailing ACUVUE product
- To manage relationships with external customers, KOLs and key individuals on the field.
- To understand technical, clinical and performance attributes of JJVCC products and differences with key competitor products.
- To understand the need for new educational programs and activities through customers unmet needs and attitudes and increase the awareness of CL & Dry Eye category & JJVCC.
- To develop & execute concepts of technical & theoretical education of professionals that sell/recommend JJVCC’s products to ensure correct usage for long term business/market development.
- To be responsible for leading surround sound and share of voice at major conferences.
- To run educational projects, conferences, programs, local trainings and courses in accordance with JJ Company compliance policies and procedures.
- To support in providing appropriate technical training and knowledge to other functional departments within JJVCC to enable them to sell their products.
- To cooperate with Commercial Compliance, HCC and Legal to ensure an appropriate framework for educational initiatives.
- To spend time with the Sales Representatives to understand and analyze the market and the needs of the business and customer needs.
- To understand current accepted practitioner beliefs.
- To carry out field visits to better understand customer educational needs.
- To interface between JJVCC and the professional press.
- To meet with educational institutions and ECPs; identify and develop new partnerships.
- To attend and speak at key conferences to obtain latest knowledge on contact lens research; publish articles whilst not promoting JJ products and services.
- To attend regular Professional Education and Development meetings.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Optometrist by education/Contact Lens Optician – must.
- Experience in delivering training and developing educational programs - must.
- Experience in contact lens fitting - benefit.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Polish.
- Competence in business / technical English.
- High ethical mindset and values.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies required.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Driving license B.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.