Professional Services Senior Sourcing Specialist (Procurement)
Ref. Code: Pracuj.pl/PSSSS(P)/KRK
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are creating a new European Buying Centre role based in Krakow, Poland focusing on the Professional Services Category including Professional Advisory Services, , Marketing & Communications, HR Services and Translation Services, Legal & External Lawyer Services, Financial Services, Tax Consulting,
This role will be to support the UK, France and German Country Professional Service teams in sourcing activities, quotations and supply chain management, as well as taking ownership for some Global contracts.
By joining as one of the first members of the team you will have the chance to work with the Senior Category Leads to help to build a new structure and team. You are expected to show a positive impact on strategic sourcing decisions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide sourcing activities and management of all operative procurement activities relating to the Professional Services category for UK, France and Germany
- Strong communicator, through understanding of the Professional Services activities
- Cooperate with Global Professional Services Category Leads, as well as business functions such as HR and Legal
- Implement Global and/or Local Framework Agreements
- Contribute to developing market intelligence, understanding emerging trends, innovation and continuous improvement initiatives from the supply base
- Support the onshore teams in the UK, Germany and France
- Manage operational supplier performance taking corrective action when required
- Deploy Global Master Service Agreements and Service Level Agreements in Europe
- Drive compliance to Global / Local contracts and cost optimization through saving initiatives
- Comprehensive sourcing and enhanced cost reductions, aligned with the category management processes, including RFx, negotiations and contracting for supplier agreements
- Accountable for the Procurement process management for the category
- Utilize SRM risk management processes as part of sourcing and category management methodology
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Category supporting the countries where required
- Understand and drive adoption of procurement policies and processes, take ownership of process improvement projects
- Reporting management
- Finalized academic studies, preferably with focus on professional services
- Relevant experience in sourcing & negotiations
- Knowledge of the Professional Services supply market and developments
- Fluent English
- German or French language would be an asset
- Strong relationship management (internal Procurement, Suppliers, internal clients)
- Proven ability to be a strong communicator and negotiator
- Proven ability in driving innovative ideas, out of the box problem solving and follow up
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Skilled at report building, executive presentations for senior level management
- Self starter who takes ownership, works autonomously and manages decisions on strategic topics
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- Eagerness to work in a challenging environment, that provides international career opportunities
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.