Plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
About the role
The Project Assurance Team conducts independent and unbiased project reviews of critical large transformation projects across the entire project portfolio in order to support a successful project delivery.
As a part of Project Assurance Team you will analyze the real status of projects, identify and evaluate issues and risks, provide constructive, pragmatic advice on optimization and remediation, and ensure implementation of adequate measures and go-to-green plans in collaboration with the project leaders.
How you will get the job done
• analyzing projects and evaluating their real status and ability to deliver in time, scope, quality and budget from an independent, project-external point of view
• identifying and assessing the main project problems and risks including the root causes
• developing focused recommendations on practical measures for a pragmatic optimization, adjustment or remediation of the projects
• challenging hypotheses on findings and recommendations within the Project Assurance Team
• aligning identified problems, risks and potential measures with the project and the leadership team
• facilitating communication and alignment; providing feedback on findings and recommendations to program managers and top line managers (including IT Managing Directors)
• assuring remediation accountability; facilitating go-to-green plan development
• supporting selected projects in the remediation and tracking progress of measures implemented
• identifying and highlighting systemic issues across projects and the environment; developing approaches for improvement
• identifying best practices and foster experience exchange
• supporting the continuous development and improvement of the PA analysis framework, tools and communications
Skills and experience you will need
• min. 7 years of experience in the planning and managing complex IT projects (both business & IT transformations and technical IT rollouts in various industries) including profound consulting experience
• international and multicompany experience in large IT and business transformation projects
• bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines
• analytical and data driven approach to your work
• excellent stakeholder management skills.
• convincing and confident board / MD level communication and moderation experience
• experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
• fluent English and communicative German is a must