- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Program Manager - EMEA -This position provides project management execution leadership of strategic plans that support growth, productivity, capacity and globalization of our manufacturing capability. Leading projects with Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Leadership, Business Unit Leaders, Finance and Global Real Estate to execute plans and schedules in adherence to business cases. Scope of projects include executing manufacturing footprint initiatives (product line moves, factory expansions and startups, insource/outsource), merger and acquisition integration into manufacturing and cross functional manufacturing engineering program leadership. Must have in-depth understanding of ISC's business practices (roles, finance, strategy, etc.) and of manufacturing capabilities at each ISC site.
Scope of responsibilities:
• Lead the execution of strategic plans that support growth, productivity, capacity and globalization.
• Manages execution of assigned projects and teams within schedule, budget and customer service targets.
• Manages and reports all financial aspects of assigned projects.
• May apply complex and advanced project management and scheduling techniques.
• Serves as the primary ISC interface with other Rockwell Automation functions and entities for assigned projects.
• Leads cross-functional projects and coordinates activities with support teams and other functions.
• Coaches and develops resources assigned to projects.
• May lead internal process improvement efforts.
• Responsible for the plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing for projects which are of significant and strategic importance to the corporation.
• Complete responsibility for successful outcome of projects.
• Manages project portfolio within regional scope.
• Responsible for managing subcontracts that include labor and/or fixed price deliverables.
• Bachelors in Engineering or Business discipline; further education in business administration, operations, or project management is a plus.
• Minimum five years’ experience in manufacturing operations or engineering with project management experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
• Very good negotiation skills.
• Very good conflict resolution and people interface skills.
• Readiness to travel (domestic and international).
• Possesses product, process and technology knowledge relevant to manufacturing operations.
• Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is desirable.
• Sixty hours of formal PMI based Project Management training is an advantage.
• Possess critical competencies as defined in the Project Manager Competency Profile.
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.