Lionbridge is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle.
800 Brands Trust Lionbridge – leaders across industries partner with us to gain global market share.
In our Warsaw office we employ more than 600 specialists including Project Managers, Linguists, Engineers, DTP Specialists, Graphics, Web Developers and also subject matter experts, content developers and quality assurance professionals.
Currently for our Client Services Unit in Warsaw we are looking for candidates interested in position of:
This position’s main goal is to manage the overall process of localization for one of company’s main clients, responding to client’s needs and following up with his initiatives. Staying on track with technological progress and implementing innovative solutions.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for new clients within the Customer Organization Create strong relationship with the customer, understand the client’s team dynamic, their business goals, priorities and challenges
- Gather and review financial data, performance and profitability results, customer complaints and
Key Performance Indicator data, together with the Project Managers
- Monitor daily work and performance of Project Managers from various company offices and assist with development plans for team members. Address inadequate behaviors and encourage good practices in team
- Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability for one or more complex programs
- Increasing the level of accounts delivery quality, adding value to the account by improving processes, implementing innovations, raising team’s efficiency, leading and motivating your team to consistently exceed quality standards
- Participate in preparing customer requirement plans and ensure alignment of account’s team with current and future customer requirements. Participate in Quarterly Business Review [QBR] processes together with the client
- Decision-making within account; assessing situation to determine the priorities, level of urgency and possible risks; make clear, timely decisions in company’s best interest
- Set program’s priorities, develop schedules, monitor team’s work progress, and track status of the account’s activities; monitoring information flow
- Overall responsibility for the timely flow of all account’s project actions from the initiation to the closing phase, ensuring that projects meet set constraints (time, budget, quality)
- Define objectives and training requirements for team members, coach and help them to grow and develop in their roles. Provide input for formal performance reviews to upper management
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices and staying in line with those. Monitoring and ensuring behavior of other team members is consistent with these standards values of the company
- Over 3 years of experience in Project Management, at least one of them at lead level
- Higher education (linguistic, economics or in the area of project management)
- Fluent knowledge of English language (C1, C2)
- Experience in localization industry will be an asset
- Experience in managing multiple project types such as web projects and/or marketing content preferred
- Expertise in oral and written communication as well as presenting to client: QBRs, e-mail, status reports, proposals, etc.
- Thorough understanding and experience of budgeting tools and processes
- Excellent Client Communication and Management skills
- Proactive, flexible and motivated personality
- Excellent at managing people: team building, conflict resolution, stakeholder management, negotiation, and decision making
Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 28 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, allowing our employees to work with a wide range of cultures and work styles
Ability to cope with the latest technologies
Work in a creative team and friendly atmosphere
Full-time job contract
Flexible working hours
Employee benefits package