Program Manager with French
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Due to a further expansion, new projects and business development plans we are searching for experienced Program Manager with fluent French language for our Client from Automotive sector located near Katowice in Poland.
Our Client is an international production organisation operating on the Automotive market.
A person hired at this position will be responsible for:
- Developing project master plan, reviewing and distributing as appropriate including all applicable customer and the company milestones;
- Making sure that all necessary project activities have been defined;
- Defining objectives, deliverables and targets (customer & the company) within the project and communicated to all cross-functional team members;
- Ensuring that tasks and deliverables are anticipated, planned and shared with the project team members;
- Negotiating deadlines with the customers;
- Defining the necessary resources to meet the targets and develops the program budget accordingly;
- Ensuring that the program financial indicators are managed in line with the agreed project request;
- Representing the company in customer project reviews;
- Confirming that technical changes (ECRs) are executed by securing the program and by improving the profitability;
- Ensures that any supplier sourcing decision is in line with the program budget;
- Accepting or refusing the sending of any pre-series part to the customer;
- Controlling expenditures against the approved budget and belongs to the approval process;
- Performing risk analysis assessment and propose corrective actions for solving or escalation.
- University Degree in Engineering or similar technical qualification;
- Very good command of English and French, fluent mastery of general and technical conversation and writing;
- Project Management skills and knowledge of methodologies and tools (planning, problem solving, etc.);
- Background in project management, financial and P&L understanding;
- Experience in project management in automotive sector (product development or manufacturing);
- Strong leadership and experience in managing teams;
- Impeccable communication and change management skills.
- Possibility to grow in international environment;
- Private healthcare for you and option to extend to your family/partner;
- Group insurance;
- Social Fund benefits;
- Flexible working hours (we start between 7 and 9 am);
- Fitness program;
- Good atmosphere of work;
- Ability to use foreign languages on a daily basis.