- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- A dynamic working environment within Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) division. Over the past 10 years, SUB has grown to an organization of over 300 employees in Wroclaw. We provide a wide variety of business services such as project and product management support, finance and controlling, marketing, communication and business management for our Zurich based business partners within SUB.
- An interesting role as PMO Specialist that offers you the right platform to develop your capabilities in business administration, reporting and program management office, as well as in online content and digital tools management. The role is within the SUB Services Poland sector based in Wroclaw, reporting directly to the head of the SUB Project & Program Management.
- A very diverse set of roles and responsibilities with opportunity to have close partnership with Business and Program Managers based in Zurich.
- An atmosphere where client focus, service excellence and team-work is at the core of every interaction.
- The possibility to be involved in a team journey to develop and shape future on how Poland as a business center is further developed for SUB.
- Further, find a fast paced, dynamic environment where pro-activity, hard work and innovation on topics such as operational efficiency is valued and encouraged.
- A surrounding for your personal and professional development and the chance to grow your network within Poland and Switzerland.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- Relevant master/bachelor degree or equivalent education preferably in an area related to Project Management, Business Administration, and/or Digital Marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in project management and/or business administration related tasks, preferably in an international corporate environment and/or within the banking or finance industry.
- Stakeholder management and problem solving skills with a high service orientation and quality mind-set.
- Strong dedication as a team member and the skills to coordinate with different partners across functions and hierarchies.
- Proficiency in MS Office with high emphasis on MS Excel.
- Proven experience in working with OnePPM and/or other project portfolio management tools.
- Prior experience with Jira or/and online content management tools will be considered as an asset.
- Results-oriented, hardworking individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.