- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join one of the most advanced and exciting Aptiv programs and lead us to success. As Program Owner you will be responsible for the end-to-end software development process dedicated to active safety programs for the cars of the future. You will drive a high-performing international team to deliver unique solutions for one of the automotive industry world leaders.
- Overall Program responsibility - owning the Program backlog & quality.
- Engineering customer communication for the assigned program.
- Working with stakeholders, customers and others to understand needs, split Capabilities to define and prioritize Features.
- Collaborating with Platform and Program Architects to define both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working with release management to define customer releases and solution increments.
- Tracking and planning resources.
- Tracking & planning input/output deliveries from/to other competencies (mainly, but not only Hardware, Tests, Validation).
- Assessing metrics, including evaluation of business value achieved versus plan.
- Participating in the planning to define the inputs, milestones, and high-level objectives.
- Demonstrating contributions at the Program review.
- Working with Suppliers, making sure the requirements for supplier-delivered features are understood and assisting with the conceptual integration of these concerns.
- Managing risk and supporting failure analysis.
- Negotiating timing and content of deliveries with OEM, sub-contractor and Project Team.
- Supporting the defined software process and compliance.
- Leadership experience (5+ years)
- Embedded Software experience
- Project Management skills, especially in areas of estimations, planning, clarifying goals & actions, managing backlog
- Ability to communicate effectively and convey complex concepts into simplified language
- Skillful and exhibiting willingness to anticipate customer’s needs
- Sufficient business acumen to identify the financial impact of decisions taken together with all relevant business administration dependencies
- Ability to give developmental feedback and courage to conduct critical conversations
- Skillful in applying coaching techniques in business environment
- Knowledgeable of and motivated by the concept of servant leadership
- Ability to work in complex, matrix organizations for the benefit of the team
- Skillful in conflict resolution
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.