- aleja Józefa Piłsudskiego 92, 41-308 Dąbrowa Górnicza, PolskaDąbrowa Górnicza, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Praktykant / Stażysta
As the Air Liquide Group, we are the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 67,000 employees and serves more than 3.7 million customers and patients.
ALLEX Graduate Programme
(Air Liquide Leading EXcellence)
- Have you graduated recently or not later than 3 years ago (in engineering or business)?
- Have you had your first work experience (not more than 3 years after graduation)?
- Did you get involved in additional activities other than directly linked to your studies to learn and develop?
- Perhaps you have already tested your influential skills in a group by taking on responsibilities in extra-curricular activities or projects at university or work?
- Are you open-minded, curious and ready to grow by trying new things?
- Are you a committed and positive team player?
- And communication in English is easy?
If you answered "YES" to the above questions, this programme is for you!
Take your development and career growth with Air Liquide and join the ALLEX!
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
- ALLEX (Air Liquide Leading EXcellence) is an international career development programme within the Air Liquide Group
- It is dedicated to outstanding, talented and ambitious graduates and novice professionals from all over Europe
- It provides a development of your competencies and a career growth
- It gives an opportunity to work with top managers and learn from them
- ALLEX programme is an international community to exchange knowledge and experience and build your Air Liquide network
- You start in a first position in Air Liquide Poland. This is the position you will be working in during the ALLEX programme for around two years
Here you will find a short film about the program
STARTING POSITION CAN BE IN:
- HR, Finance and Controlling, Purchasing, IT, Industrial Process Management, Health and Safety, Sales and Business Development, Energy Management,Production - in Kraków
- Sales and business development - in Warsaw
- Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Production Management, Quality Control, Accounting - in Dąbrowa Górnicza
...that is in the most important areas of our activity in one of the three largest Air Liquide locations in Poland.
- Employment contract with a whole package of benefits
- Besides local onboarding, you will participate in a European onboarding with the ALLEX community from other European countries. During the onboarding, presentations, site visits and teambuilding will give you a deeper insight of the Group and allow you to get to know your ALLEX-colleagues
- 2 international missions of 3 months which allow you to discover another country and gain new experience in the new profession and get to know Air Liquide from a different perspective (the first mission takes place after about a year, the second one after about 2 years)
- After the completion of the ALLEX programme, you will be prepared for the next step in your career and take up a new, interesting and challenging position within Air Liquide
- MyBenefit platform
- Self-arranged countryside holiday
- Medical care
- Employee savings fund
- Group life insurance
- Additional 3 days of fully paid holiday
- Co-financing for learning English
- Possibility of cyclical purchase of company shares
- Children's Christmas package
- Christmas bonus
If you want to be part of the ALLEX program, please submit your CV in English.
You may also check our other open vacancies or attend our events at universities
and apply by sending us your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.