- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
The Global Transformation Programme & Project Management Services Manager leads the Project Management Office (PMO) of a Programme, this role provides assistance to the Programme Manager to successfully deliver the programme from definition to closure. They will act as a source of guidance, governance and metrics on global programmes/projects supporting the Programme Manager for strategic decisions.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Global Transformation Programme and Project Management framework, supporting the creation of detailed plans including key activities and milestones.
- Supports the Programme / Project Manager in defining required scope, quality, cost and effort
- Manages Risks and Issues through appropriate tracking and involving key members of the programme/project team as appropriate
- Assists with the development of a well-defined programme/project plan, identifying the key milestones and assist in the assigning of role/task responsibilities
- Tracks, reviews and controls programme/project progress and performance at clearly defined points in the process ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget; anticipating potential risks and issues, assisting with putting mitigating actions into place to prevent delivery stalling and escalating as appropriate
- Support the Programme / Project Manager with closure activities, including post project review and handover
- Supports good project induction and orientation – i.e. assist new team members to understand the project context and content, the importance of stakeholder management and wider project goals
- Ability to work between 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm according to US/Canadian time zone
- Understanding of the project lifecycle
- Understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- Project management skills and experience, including examples of the delivery of on time and on budget – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Evidence of self-development e.g. working through appropriate curriculum
- PMP training or certification – Optional
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.