The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Site of Production and Regeneration of Drive Systems
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
Project Quality Engineer
Localization: Czechowice - Dziedzice
Nb ref.: QPTM/PTS/2018
- Negotiate and validate with customer definition of requirements,
- Supervise quality issues during a project development,
- Define and implement quality plans,
- Prepare quality data (samples, measurements, tests, analysis, etc.) for all customer milestones validation,
- Manage communication with the customer,
- Prepare and participate in customer audits and evaluating quality risks,
- Participate in project and quality related meetings,
- Ensure proper implementation of quality tools (Project Quality Plan, Functional Analysis, Failure Mode Effects Analysis, PDCA, etc.),
- Prepare data and produce requested by superiors reports.
- Engineer degree preferably in quality area,
- At least 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in Quality or Projects Department,
- Experience in automotive industry would be an additional advantage,
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, SPC, FCA, etc.),
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress,
- Customer orientation and accuracy with precision is a must.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier,
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits,
- Competitive salary.