- Domaniewska 34A, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Project Accountant will act as the senior project accounting expert in their geography and will assist in communicating and enforcing AECOM policy and best practice, and will have overall responsibility for project revenue recognition, including month end close activities. The Project Accountant may directly supervise other Project Accountants in their area, responsible for developing and leading these team members, making effective use of resources to ensure that objectives are met. Primary responsibilities align with the use of Oracle and APIC as the selected management tools used to maintain and deliver projects within AECOM.
The key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Act as Business Partner with Project Managers and project delivery teams.
- Monitor project performance and key indicators.
- Support Business as required in understanding project performance.
- Monitor and analyse revenue to ensure proper revenue recognition methods used.
- Monitoring and managing tender and performance guarantees
- Month end close, including project revenue adjustments, WIP and loss provision analysis.
- Internal and external audit support
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Fluent in English and Polish (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 4-5 years experience of project accounting desirable, preferably in a multinational
- Demonstrable experience operating in a complex, fast paced, international business environment.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to manage details but also understand the “big picture”.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Identifies and executes initiatives and continuous improvements.
- Extensive operations interface and collaboration
- Ability to take initiative and ownership.
- Clear career and development path in an international company,
- Employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Location next to metro station,
- Top-of-the-line trainings and mentoring,
- English lessons,
- Attractive benefit package: private medical care and insurance, Multisport card and co-financing of sport activities, MyBenefit cafeteria.