- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
Business Finance team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts. Business Finance department supports wide range of Motorola Solutions businesses and operations functions across Europe, Africa and North America region. We have several small subteams in Business Finance that's why our team is unique - almost each position in our team has a different scope. You will have opportunity to understand how our company operates and improve your analytical skills.
Project Accounting Team acts as finance analysts/controller for key Motorola system implementation projects in Europe, Africa and Middle East region. The team works independently with project managers, having responsibility over overall project financials.
We are looking for a high potential who will support the team in some of the tasks.
This is a great opportunity to start career in finance organization.Key responsibilities:
- Making sure company documentation is stored appropriately
- Assist with project accounting tasks, i.e. running reports from different systems, preparing templates
- Checking compliance of different data reports
- Support in audit
- Participate in new initiatives, projects to drive process improvements
- Control standardization processes
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by supervisor
- Student status
- Field of study: Finance or Accounting
- Very good English, at least level B2+
- Knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet, accounting entries
- Willingness to learn
- Good analytical skills and ability to link various data sources to reach conclusions
- Good Excel skills
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.