Support innovating transportation projects and take part in transforming tomorrow.
As a project administrative assistant, you'll have the chance to assist Project Managers to develop and maintain project records. Working with other members of the team, you'll maintain documentation including travel and expenses arrangement and management.
Project Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities:Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation and formatting of documents and reports
- Routine collection and compilation of data
- Travel booking
- Arranging meetings and ordering refreshments and lunches
- Occasional internal minute taking
- Updating CVs and uploading to SharePointsite
- Record management including mail registration/distribution and archiving
- Ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proactive and organized mindset is required.
- Applicants must have advanced skills in Microsoft Word and be competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and ProjectWise would be beneficial.
- Experience with engineering firm.
- Excellent team player with exceptional interpersonal skills to deliver results and meet project deadlines.
- Long term project programs and work commitments
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance subsidized sport activities, Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.