The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Zakład Produkcji i Regeneracji Systemów Napędowych
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
Project Buyer eAutomotive
What we do?
Combining global engineering expertise and bold entrepreneurial spirit, we are at the forefront of the electric mobility revolution – with customer-specific high-voltage components and systems for the entire range of road electric vehicles.
- Define sourcing strategy by region in relations to the business plan;
- Manage global BOM costs by regions;
- Participates to Project Meeting and Activities (Project review, Sourcing Plan, Technical Steering Committee, Project Management Committee);
- Involves Segment Leader (or Group Segment Director) in appropriate timing to share project constraints and propose sourcing strategy compliant with Group Segment Strategy;
- Coordinates S-VRF definition plan Supplier Design reviews to:
- ensure Supplier full understanding.
- capture improvement proposals.
- obtain Supplier acceptance of Valeo Requirements.
- enhances competition at equivalent scope.
- Defines and controls communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers;
- Pilot and forecast the project purchasing index and lead the productivity action plan;
- Extensive travel to German Division and suppliers above 50% time.
- 5 years of experience in purchasing department (automotive industry preferable);
- Experience in project works;
- Master degree in technical or economical area;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage;
- Ability to frequent business trips to Germany;
- Good negotiation skills, strong character and clear comprehension regarding target achievment.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.