- Kontenerowa 21, 80-601 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Does a dynamic technical environment excite you? Do you want to provide high level service to our customers every day, while working together with international project teams? Then read on!
For our brand new location in Gdansk we are looking for a Project Buyer to join our team. With your enthusiasm and positive attitude you are the first point of contact for our suppliers and your colleagues. You are familiar working with ERP systems and Excel and enjoy diversity in your tasks. Performing data analyses energizes you and you enjoy problem solving by researching and getting to the bottom of issues. Brining the both worlds together – the technical and the commercial one – is what is driving you. You are experiencend in challenging negostiations and you are able to handle these in both English and Polish. You set (and adjust) priorities for each day and no task is left unanswered or without action.
What are you going to do?
- Development, communication and implementation of supplier strategies
- Preparation of specifications and tender documents
- Selection and evaluation of suppliers at home and abroad
- Independent management of purchasing negotiations
- Conclusion of price and framework agreements as well as contract design
- Market analysis and observation, search for new or alternative suppliers
- Creation of Nomination Letters, Warranty, Service and Maintenance Contracts
- Execution and evaluation of sales analyses with a view to possible optimizations
- Data maintenance of material and supplier master data
What do we ask for?
- Completed business/engineering studies with a Master’s degree
- Demonstrable professional experience of min 3 yrs in the field of purchasing, preferably in an industrial environment
- Enforcement and excellent negotiating skills
- Strong results orientation and high degree of self-motivation
- High technical affinity
- Experience in plant and tool procurement
- Enthusiasm for working with cross-disciplinary project teams
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Safe handling of common ERP systems – Microsoft Daynamics preferred
What do we offer?
- a full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization
- room for growth and development
- competitive salary
- favorable benefits, such as xx vacation days
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."