The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Join us on the position of:
Project Configuration System Engineer
- Developing and maintaining Project Configuration Management and Branch Management Strategy for supported projects
- Assure all work items generated by the project are defined, identified, stored and baselined
- Planning and performing Internal Project Configuration Baselines
- Co-operate with all departments involved in development of supported projects
- Involved in internal and external (SPICE level) Quality Audits
- Integrity in relation to the company, customers and associates
- Continuous improvement in Configuration Management process area
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project).
- Knowledge of software engineering in accordance with quality standards (SPICE / ISO15504 or CMM / CMMI and CMII) in terms of documentation
- Large interpersonal skills (communication skills, assertiveness)
- Education: Master Degree
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.