private medical care
Project Controls Specialist
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
• Preparing weekly, monthly reports for current needs of the management,
• Building budgets for new projects, change orders,
• Reviewing project costs vs. original budget,
• Project set up in corporate systems and approvals
• Analyzing deliverables against forecasts,
• Estimation of costs for project to be completed,
• Building short and long terms work plans,
• Building Cash Flows,
• Preparation of evaluation of Client invoices,
• Monitoring and coordinating receiving payments from the client, and subcontractors,
• Assisting in implementation and improvement of project control system,
• Supporting Project Managers in ad hoc tasks
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering/Controlling/Finance/Applied Mathematics
• Understanding the principles of Project Controls: cost control, planning/scheduling, and estimating,
• 1-3 years of relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
• Experience on positions such us Estimator/Quantity Surveyor, Cost Control (engineering projects/companies), Financial Analyst/Financial Controller will be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.