- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for Project Coordinator to the growing collateral management team in Kraków. Our client is an international investment management company, a leader on a German speaking market.
On this position you will be mostly responsible for :
- coordination of projects of the funds and for the initiation and leading of optimisation measures within the group
- reviewing of contractual agreements between fund, counterparty, asset manager and custodian from different contractual systems (e.g. DRV, BSA, ISDA, CSA, SLA)
- internal and external communication about project status and progress, tracking the progress and managing internal and external stakeholders
- establishing strong relationships with custodian, Middle Office, legal department, account manager etc.
We are looking for professionals experienced in collateral management and / or OTC Derivatives with strong communication and time management skills. You need to speak very good English as well. Previous experience in coordinating projects as well as a finance degree will be strong assets.
This position will enable you to take up individual role, significant in the collateral management team where you can impact shaping of this process and take part in extensive training process. You will have the chance to work in a boutique size company with family atmosphere and yet cooperate with global partners.