private medical care
Project Coordinator (F&A)
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
• Providing full support in the provision of project schedule, cost, and finance information to aid the program/project control and monitoring.
• Using existing tools to track & monitor project activities.
• Attending project meetings and taking meeting notes
• Monitoring schedules and communicating with project team to make sure deadlines are met and the team knows their scope and responsibilities.
• Working on the overall project schedule providing status updates.
• Creating reports to track the progress of all the projects.
• Managing communication across the project team.
• Cooperating closely with external market leading technology providers.
• Utilizing Capgemini best practices and methodology throughout the entire project execution.
• You will be supporting our global Clients in their digital transformation journey from project management perspective.
We seek inspired individuals who understand how business and technology come together and who have the power to connect, motivate and guide project teams towards successful outcomes, while building a trusting relationship and partnership with the Clients.
Has min. 3 years’ experience in projects coordination, preferably in the area of technology solutions implementation / business process automation.
Has a proven track of delivery of projects with low to medium complexity.
Demonstrates good understanding of project management strategies, methodologies, and tools.
Demonstrates general understanding of business processes, preferably with experience in coordinating at least one project in selected Finance area (P2P, C2C, R2R).
Can navigate through business and technology landscape of the project to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders of various seniority.
Demonstrates excellent time management and organizational skills.
Speaks English with full professional proficiency (additional language will be an asset).
Operational or project related experience with of one of the leading ERP systems on the market (SAP, Oracle).
Understanding of process mining concept and tools.
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Access to Pluralsight & courses e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).