- Budowlanych 64A, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Project Coordinator support Lifecycle Services and Solution project’s business across EMEA region. He / She interfere at purchase order arrival and support Project Manager on the project deliveries, ensure liaison with all internal stakeholders, maintain accurate information, and highlight areas of concern until final acceptance.
• Processing customer orders accordingly to company policy and process (IFS system)
• Purchasing of material upon margin consistency and tracking deliveries
• Preparation of shipping documentation (export invoice, providing commercial data in dispatch note, creating packing list, others)
• Resolving customer discrepancies
• Supervision of project documentation
• Liaise with all internal departments to ensure correct project delivery (PM, Customer Care, Finance, GEC, Credit Department, Purchasing Department, Account Payable)
• Verification and updating project reports data – balance project costs, data correction, data validation
Other esential functions:
• Acting as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the project manager
• Respecting the compliance rules, procedures, and guidelines as well as legal provisions
• Improve the timeliness of implementation and the level of customer satisfaction
• Supporting global and local goals and initiatives of the company, work on development and improvement of procedures, tools and processes directly related to entrusted tasks
• Support for the development and implementation of project administrators at the GEC center in India
• Act as a project manager for small projects
• Depending on business development and feedback from PADR the above duties may have to be customized
• Fluency in English – daily communication, other language would be advantageous (Spanish, Italian…)
• Export compliance knowledge is a plus
• Experience with ERP system (IFS /SAP)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
• Pro- active attitude
• Ability to learn new things
Individuals must be a self-starter, independent thinkers, and able to self-manage time and constraints. Ability to adapt to changes and willing to learn. Good communicators with excellent level of both written and verbal English. Used to working in a multi-cultural organization operating and dealing with all levels of the European Services team. Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to tight schedules and deadlines.
The ability to travel to other locations outside your country of residence on business for short period of time is required, although limited.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.