- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Would you like to be a part of construction team and coordinate wind projects? If yes, apply to this position.
Sales > SBU NCE Construction > Project Coordination East
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work. Construction is responsible for installation, commission and finally handover of wind farms to the client. Working closely together with the client and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high-quality standard. The Project Coordination team is working closely with the Logistics, Procurement and Finance Department. The team must keep the project on budget and on schedule and furthermore ensure that our extensive safety and quality standards are met. As Project Coordinator you will therefore be closely liaising with internal (engineering, sales, service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders. We have an open culture where collaboration and good communication skills are prerequisites for reaching good results. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and developing industry together with other motivated and dedicated colleagues.
A Project Coordinator is actively supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring wind turbine installation projects are planned and implemented within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. Besides this general supporting role, the Project Coordinator ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands. Key functions are liaising with internal (Engineering, Sales, Service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders. Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and supervise fulfillment of safety and environment procedures related to projects
- Represent the organization towards Customers and Subcontractors project management in projects related correspondence, meetings, negotiations
- Active and external support of Project Manager in ensuring the key goals for each project including profitability, cash flow and time
- Develop and monitor projects time plans as well as establish action and recovery plans to ensure compliance with internal targets, local legislations and customer/ contract expectations
- Perform Risk and Opportunities management within the projects, including strategies, action plans and follow-up
- Make sure that a contract management plan is defined and delivered on project level, as well as a project quality plan and project documentation
- Ordering of materials and services for the windfarm, follow up on purchase orders and deliveries incl. communication with external suppliers
- Degree within science, engineering or a commercial field
- Several years' experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Fluent English and Polish in writing and speaking
- Great coordination skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Structured, scientific and good attention to details
- Positive team member and not afraid to reach out to people
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
- All-rounder with hands on mentality
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide quality solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and focused environment with proficient and positive colleagues who are prepared to assist when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
You will work in our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Please apply no later than 19th July 2021.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.