- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We provide support and services to more than 250 publishers in 30+ countries in programmatic business. We invest a lot in company culture, helping our team grow, expand their knowledge and experience. We don’t forget to have fun too!
We are currently looking for a:
- Coordinating internal projects schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Driving improvements/actions in processes, projects and tools.
- Follow up project progress, analyzing results, target and follow-ups, reporting to Head of Operation.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Strong leadership skills who thrives in an ambitious and high paced work environment
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Ability to prioritize your tasks effectively and cope with a high workload
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in an open, clear and impactful way with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- English advance in speech and writing
- Working with a premium brand - we are the largest yield optimization company in Europe, twice Deloitte Fast 50 CE laureate, and one of only 40 Google Certified Publishing Partners
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager to fulfill your potential and master your role
- Exceptional work culture, with bright people in a fun environment
- A package of employee benefits: private medical care package, Multisport Card, concierge services, English lessons
- Form of contract and employment according to your preferences