Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Project Coordinator
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we're looking for
Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Project Coordinator – WorldImpact, Deloitte Poland
Deloitte is seeking a Coordinator who will be executing projects and initiatives of Deloitte’s Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability in Poland as well as related marketing and communications activities.
We are looking for a full-stack multi-skilled project, communication and data collection coordinator that can support the coordination of strategic internal projects in the area of social responsibility and sustainable development at Deloitte Poland. Working with Deloitte's Impact Leader, CEO and the team of Deloitte Poland Foundation, the coordinator will have a key role in implementing projects, developing internal and external communications and collecting data. CR&S coordinator will also work closely with Deloitte Poland Foundation. The role involves operational, communication and project management support.
You will be a self-motivated, creative, energetic, self-driven and results oriented individual with interest in sustainability-related topics.
You should have:
- At least 3 years of experience working in corporate responsibility, sustainability and climate mitigation in corporate responsibility team;
- Knowledge of international CR&S reporting and communication standards as well as requirements;
- Knowledge of modern tools and forms of project management;
- Knowledge of the functioning of large organizations, strong knowledge of project management;
- The ability to write and edit texts in Polish and English;
- Effective use and exploitation of social media channels for communication on corporate responsibility & sustainable development;
- Highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills with very good work organization and the ability to plan tasks, very good knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
Your future role
- Act as direct support for the Impact Leader, CEO in Poland and internal task force involeved in Deloitte’s corporate responsibility activities;
- Collaborate on a daily basis with internal stakeholders and external organizations to execute integrated corporate responsibility programs supported by multi-channels communication;
- Execute plans aligned with WorldImpact priorities;
- Handle the communication, logistics of educational activities, events and partnerships and monitor related analytics.
What we offer
- Hands-on experience in corporate responsibility and sustainability activities in leading global professional services company;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Day to day work & learn with the team of experienced leaders, project managers, marketers and recognized experts in international environment.