- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lata temu
We're EasyTranslate, one of THE WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING Language Service Providers.
We are an awesome team of solutionists always ready to support one another. We believe success is a team sport. We’re all working to give our Clients a better experience. We believe in delivering the easiest method of finding the best language solutions and working side-by-side with our Clients to ensure they get what they need, when they need.
Technology is at our core. We believe in smart, easy-to-use technology for advanced language solutions. Our platform gives our Clients instant access to quality customer service insights, numerous language solutions, and a global network of translators and Interpreters. It makes finding the right solution easier and more affordable; freeing our Clients up to focus on what matters to their business.
Please visit our website to learn more about us.
We are looking for a talented Project Coordinator to join our growing team in Warsaw at our new office in the Brain Embassy, where you will report directly to the Head of Project Management, Poland. As our new Project Coordinator, you will help our operations team in Copenhagen, and assume responsibility over daily production tasks to support our growth across various European markets.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will direct and manage our daily localisation tasks so our suppliers get the most effective working day, as well as ensure our global business partners solve their needs by matching the best suppliers to each task.
- You will work closely with our existing Language Advisers in Denmark and the project management team in Warsaw.
- You will need to efficiently balance constraints (cost, time, quality) to achieve operational targets.
- Education in project management, communication, language, or business economics etc.
- Experience in project management and/or localisation is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Good working knowledge of any one (or more) of these languages: French, Dutch, German, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish is very desirable.
- You have a can-do attitude and are unafraid of working at a fast tempo to meet the demands of project coordination.
- You bring a proactive, solution-oriented approach to your work, rather than a focus on limitations.
Join a diverse, winning culture
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of where we think the translation industry should be, and we support one another in developing our individual skills, so we can more readily succeed as a team. Furthermore, we ensure that your success is supported by what you need to work at your best; attractive offices in Warsaw’s Brain Embassy, awesome colleagues and a competitive salary are just the beginning.
If you are interested in the offered position, please send your CV in English.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."