- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Group Finance IT are the creators and custodians of the systems which support the Bank?s financial and regulatory reporting functions, and the related management information. Wroclaw is an integral delivery unit focused on our Core Regulatory Processing systems. The Team's remit is to be the competency centre for our core Regulatory systems consisting of calculations engines which provides the necessary data/reports for local regulators (FSA, FINMA, PRA, FED etc.) as well Basel reporting. The function is part of the core mandate for the bank and is highly critical. Wroclaw will be the location from which build and meet complex and critical regulatory demand.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm?s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A work in the geographically diverse organization ? leading implementation of changes in Core Regulatory systems for the bank?s key regional regulators.
- Organization that highly values leadership, ownership, responsibility and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use industry leading software development?s practices, this includes both Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools in the work on software development for Regulatory Core systems.
- Team work, partnership and respect oriented department.
- Flexible working hours and additional benefits.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Ability to manage regulatory projects for different CS regional regulators across the globe.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Closely working with business partners, change team and IT delivery team in order to confirm the projects? delivery scope and plan ? managing key delivery priorities.
- Managing project budgets, ensuring that projects are delivered in-line with them and having all necessary resources.
- Ensuring that all key projects? risks, issues and dependencies are raised, tracked and escalated when necessary.
- Results-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family ? nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.