Project Development Manager For Photovoltaic Power Plants
PHOTON ENERGY POLSKA sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Photon Energy offers worldwide solar power solutions and services for all who want to fully harvest free energy from the sun.
Our solutions and services cover the entire lifecycle of photovoltaic power systems.
We are active across the globe in ten countries and have a proven track record of developing PV projects, building and commissioning solar power plants. Our Operation & Maintenance division provides services to 300+ MWp of solar power plants worldwide. Photon Energy also manages its own proprietary portfolio of 60,6 MWp of power plants in four countries across two continents. The company is publicly listed company on stock exchanges in Warsaw and Prague and bonds traded on Frankfurt and Prague stock exchanges.
For our further expansion in Poland we are looking across all regions for
Main responsibilities of this position are:
- Providing local marketing activities in dedicated area to obtain leads of potential plots suitable for photovoltaic farm;
- Internet research of selected plots of defined technical parameters;
- Intensive field work to obtain administrative authorisations, plot visits and search for potential plot owners for cooperation;
- Negotiating terms with plot owners leading to lease or purchase contract sign-off;
- Analysing, tracking progress and reporting of stages in development of plots.
- Ideal candidate for this role has got knowledge in project land development, ideally of the energy field.
- Willing to learn new things related to technical and permit requirements of photovoltaic power plant building (work with maps-Geoportal and documents, terrain evaluation, local authority requirements);
- Strong communication, sales and negotiation skills, self organization for planning and execution. Like to speak with people;
- Computer skills (Ms Office - MS Excel, presentation tools). Ability to cooperate remotely via skype, sharepoint and similar management tools;
- Own car, travel costs are paid, own laptop with good internet connection ability;
- Candidate should speak English in a good communicative level.
What we offer:
- Work on own entrepreneurship cooperation, fully embedded in Polish team structure;
- Opportunity to be a part of growing company in Poland;
- Work in a friendly, supportive environment, learn new things;
- Attractive remuneration with no cap in target of 10.000 – 20.000 PLN monthly;
- Full support to reach the business targets;
- Background of offices in Warszawa and Lodz.