- ul. Zygmunta StaregoGliwice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Sun Investment Group is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company in Poland and the Baltics, with almost 10 years of experience in the solar industry.
In Poland, Sun Investment Group manages and has under construction one of the biggest portfolio of Solar Energy with the power of 109 MW under construction, worth approximately 20% of the Polish Solar Market.
To achieve this aim the company is constantly growing and currently is looking for a talented:
Project Development Manager.
The aim of this role is to supervise the project's processes stage for the solar construction site that are being held in Poland. Ensures that milestones and deliverables are met through the life of the project
Joining Sun Investment Group as a Project Development Manager means:
- Supervising projects processes on the early pre-construction stage of PV farms in Poland
- Taking care of the full lifecycle of Solar Power project management, from the inception to
- Supervising the engineering/subcontractor teams to conduct a site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project.
- Project M&A (Technical Due Diligence)
- Developing and maintain the project timeline, identify the critical path and key milestones for the project’s success. Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project
- Identifying the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Managing contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with subcontractors and vendors.
- Providing progress reports and other status updates to management as required, maintains records and databases.
- Communicating with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Serving as point-of-contact during each project.
This role is perfect for you, if you:
- Have 2+ years hand-on experience with the proven track PM record on the Construction project.
- Have broad experience in supervising projects.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Are self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Are able to lead and supervise the project from the draft to the same end.
- Are not afraid of cross-boarded project implementation.
- Are fluent in English & Polish.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- The workflow in a young, but experienced team, which creates unique Renewable Resources Solar Power Energy in the world.
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own, business-friendly, solutions in the SIG.
- Future career path based on the culture of global growth and development within the Company.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest
- We are super transparent with our business decisions
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive-minded people around you.
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in Warsaw, Poland.
- Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.