- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversifi ed global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off -highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
Project Engineer – Global valving systems team (R&D Center)Numer ref.: 112793
For our Eastern European Engineering Center, we are currently looking for an experienced person who will act as a Project Engineer in Global Valving Systems team.
The Project Engineer will:
The Project Engineer will:
- Set up and define in close cooperation with System engineering, a clear statement of requirements (SOR) for the new valve technology,
- Lead (and when required set up) a technical multifunctional team,
- Takes ownership of the project(s), coordinates all development activities, organizes the work to meet the defined project milestones,
- Reports out the project status to supervisor and senior management,
- Present valve technologies in his/her responsibility field to OE customers, supported and in alignment with the OE sales organization,
- Hold all detailed project information and documents as required,
- Act as a technical reference or internal consultant for all projects within his scope of responsibility and support external/internal customers (e.g. OE program responsible, TPL, GSCM, Manufacturing…). She/He ensures alignment with the technical company strategy,
- Initiates and support benchmarking activities to evaluate and measure competition technologies and compare with Tenneco technologies.
For this vacancy, we are looking for an engineer who has strong interest in automotive technologies and natural drive to deep dive into the details of the designs. An analytical mind and solid understanding of the mechanical and hydraulic working of the technologies is key to successfully execute this job.
- Master or PhD degree in mechanical, electro-mechanical engineering, automotive engineering,
- Min.5 years experience in leading engineering projects, preferably in the automotive industry,
- Solid technical and mechanical understanding,
- Strong analytical and creative approach, determination to find solutions, results oriented,
- Experience in vehicle dynamics in the automotive industry is an advantage,
- Customer and quality focus,
- Good communication skills and able to operate independent within a team structure,
- Prepared to make occasional business trips,
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory, German is an advantage.
- Opportunity of professional growth in a multinational automotive company,
- Motivational salary,
- Training programs & language lessons,
- Benefits (private medical care, sport card, insurance, company’s canteen, parking and others).