Project Engineer – Hydro Power & Water Solutions
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Szturmowa 2A, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Project Engineer responsible for Hydro control units design, installation, supervision and startup.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Programming in Ovation DCS
• Analysis of old control and electrical diagrams
• Compilation and maintenance of a database
• Adaptation of the standard regulator to the custormer’s specifics
• Sales and proposal teams support
• Development SEQ flow charts
• Standardization of solutions
• Interface with the Customer
• Participation in site surveys during the bidding stage
• Marketing support and presentations’ preparation
• Participation in commissioning (up to 50% of work time)
• Test program development for installed equipment
• Remote commissioning
• Calculation of transition process in water turbine, flow rate and head
• Design of diagnostic logics for water turbines in Ovation DCS
• 3-5 years of experience as water turbine engineer for digital Governor or Unit SEQ
• Ability to program control logics in DCS
• Knowledge of the technology of water turbines and the hydroelectric power plant in general, including the turbine regulator and joint control system
• Practical experience in setting up the speed controller
• Practical experience in setting up the Unit SEQ controller
• Ability to read electrical diagrams
• Ability to read hydro-mechanical diagrams
• Knowledge of industry standards
• Russian is an additional asset
• Open mind
• Team work
• Readiness to frequent Travelling
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.