- Wspólna 12, 45-837 Opole, PolskaOpole, opolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For millions of people around the world, Polaris has become synonymous with adventure and passion, in both work and play. For more than 60 years, we’ve been making high-quality, breakthrough products—whether it’s launching the snowmobile industry, reinventing ATV categories year after year, developing the first purpose-built military vehicles or introducing a radical 3-wheel moto-roadster.
From our entrepreneurial roots as a mechanical shop, we’ve grown into one of the world’s largest Powersports companies. And in recent years, we’ve expanded beyond Powersports into adjacent markets, like commercial and military vehicles, where we can add value. Today, Polaris offers a diverse portfolio of best-in-class brands.
Our vision is to fuel the passion of workers and outdoor enthusiasts around the globe by delivering innovative, high-quality vehicles, products, services and experiences that enrich their lives.
POLARIS GUIDING PRINCIPLES
•Best people, best team •Safety and ethics always •Customer Loyalty
Currently for our Engineering team based in the Opole plant we are looking for:
Project Engineer will be responsible for leading and executing project related activities in accordance with project plan and Polaris Product Development Process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical solutions for Polaris products to help ensure increased profitability and market share
- Plan, supervise and execute Integrated Project Team activities to deliver results consistent with project objectives
- Interact with purchasing, testing and manufacturing teams as well as external suppliers
- Monitor costs of projects including BOM costs
- Coordinate design development, testing, drafting, and fabrication to ensure project objectives are met
- Lead projects status reviews, analyze problems and recommends solutions
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Mechanical Engineering or other related will be a plus)
- Experience in consumer product engineering
- Strong communication skills and very good knowledge of English
- Quality and customer focused
- Decisive and prone to action
- A desire to gain technical expertise in recreational off road vehicles will be a huge plus
- Competitive salary + annual bonus + relocation bonus
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Employee Benefits Fund
- Work in a great, friendly and creative international team with lots of development opportunities
- Daily contact with power sports technologies and products (opportunity to use our vehicles within and outside of work)
- Sport's benefit card