- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Identifies, develops and delivers standard final (mechanical) assembly processes and technologies. Develop, document, and share knowledge with manufacturing teams globally. Builds competencies and subject matter expertise in assembly processes and technologies. Establish business relationships with external suppliers to support design, build and qualify equipment for global operations’ facilities. Lead cross functional teams to create and implement standard assembly processes and technologies. Work in lab environments to test new processes and work with design and industrialization teams to identify technologies and processes to meet the needs of new product designs.
• Researches, develops and implements new and emerging assembly technologies for applicability and cost saving potential.
• Work with IT and OT/MES functions to develop processes and equipment to support Rockwell Automation’s Connected Enterprise journey.
• Train other functions (Industrialization, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations and Business Units) on standard assembly processes that are developed for Rockwell Automation and, where applicable, drive re-use of processes.
• Proficiency in communication of technical and business ideas through engineering drawings and written and spoken English.
• Ability to identify and lead productivity opportunities through realization of hard and soft savings.
• Work in lab and production environments to theorize, test, validate and launch into production different assembly methods that are critical to Rockwell Automation’s operations (i.e. Torque, product decorating, wiring, general assembly, automation, etc.).
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of product lifecycles, Industrialization and manufacturing systems/process design.
• Defines and oversees process standards, governance and change management.
• Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
• Manages projects of varying size and scope simultaneously.
• Critically evaluates key factors (e.g., costs, benefits, timeliness, and risks) and all reasonable alternatives before making decisions. Helps translate vision of a desired future state of product manufacturing into clear priorities and practical plans for achieving that vision.
• Consistently moves problems towards resolution when encountering obstacles, uncertain conditions, or situations where lack of data or conflicting data means that there is no clear “right” choice; helps others do same.
Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent degree or education.
Minimum of 8 years of experience in manufacturing processes and projects, with emphasis on discreate product assembly.
Experience in leading and managing capital projects with budgets in excess of $500k USD.
Demonstrated cross-functional leadership and Project Management skills.
Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
Measured results in continuous improvement and problem solving techniques.
Experience in developing, documenting and training on assembly processes.
Ability to communicate in English languages.
Nice to have: PMP Certified.
Nice to have: Lean and Six Sigma certifications.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.