Project Engineer Mechanical/Electrical
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our client is a global company on a mission – working towards a cleaner, greener future. At Group Technology, you will become part of the Cold End & Systems Solutions team. We commission state-of-the-art production technology and processes for the cold end and offline production lines. Lines that transform the functionality of our world-famous stone wool material – for instance to be used for acoustic purposes.
“Our team has a very open environment where you can always ask questions and are allowed to make mistakes. That’s how we learn and get better together.” - Section Manager
Applying your expertise, you will help ensure that our cold end and offline production lines worldwide have the most competitive, flexible and safe production platform in the industry. You will participate in a range of projects from small machine deliveries and engineering support on existing lines to large brown field factory projects, installing complete production lines in an existing facility or rolling out new lines primarily in Europe, Asia and North America.
You will provide your technical know-how across all phases of a project, from concept study through specification and design to test, commissioning and after service. This includes:
- Analysing issues and defining the technical solutions, electrical demands, power supply and digital
- Planning and driving activities related to electrical equipment, including managing suppliers
- Verifying the functionality and capacity of the electrical set-up
- Travelling 60-100 days per year to visit stakeholders at our HQ and System Competence hub in Denmark, suppliers across the world and of course the production sites you are supporting
what we expect
We imagine that you have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar as well as 5+ years of experience in electrical design and technology development. Moreover, you:
- Have experience with implementing and installing equipment on production facilities
- Are a proactive problem-solver who plans, acts and thinks ahead
- Can take individual responsibility for your area of expertise but enjoy succeeding as a teamAre used to navigating hardware design and PLC software standards and systems (we use EPlan, Siemens S7/TIA, Lenze, Danfoss and ABB)
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages would be an advantage)
what we offer
Your team is based in Roermond, but together with 2 new colleagues, you will be the first to work from Poznań. However, you are not alone. At our prestigious city-centre office building, Nowy Rynek, you will join 350+ colleagues at our vibrant and multifunctional competence centre – which has been awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award for its great employee environment. Moreover, the global scope of this role will take you across the world to meet inspiring people and places.
We have prepared an onboarding programme for you and your 2 new Poznań colleagues, where youprimarily will be working the initial 2-3 months from our office in Roermond. This will give you the perfect opportunity to learn the process details of our confectioning equipment and connect with the new team – a close-knit group of people who are always ready to help each other out.
Lastly, you will become part of a Danish company built on a sustainable vision and a focus on employee happiness and professional development. Thus, naturally, we offer you a comprehensive benefit package including competitive salary, benefit and appreciation programme, flexible working hours and team building events.