Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Project Engineer – Security Tests Process
This is a Security Test Process Engineer position, where the primary responsibilities of this position are to develop, maintain, and optimize safety and security processes for CVB and align these processes to the larger Rockwell Automation processes.
As a Security Test Process Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to act as a technical leader by providing project coordination and technical leadership of engineering functions across multiple product developments.
In this role it is expected that the person will leverage their understanding of new product development and sustaining products plus their detailed understanding of security standard to define process solutions that balance compliance with time to market. This individual contributor role will be a key person in determining how well we meet the compliance requirements of the standards in a sustainable way.
The ideal candidate will be capable of dealing with high levels of ambiguity and uncertainty when developing project plans and design strategies.
- Knowledgeable in detail around IEC 62443
- Broad understanding across multiple functional areas (test, embedded software, software and hardware)
- Leadership/ Interpersonal
- Provide coaching/mentoring for engineers and other support personnel
- Develop and maintain training to create consistency in a global workforce where English is a second language
- Develop an implementation roadmap for process or product changes based on the work
- Work with functional managers, sponsors and to develop staffing plans to implement and sustain standards for products and CVB overall
- Work cooperatively in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Display well-developed communication skills
- Influence internal and external customers and solicit cooperation from other departments and teams
- Work either directly or through proxies with governing agencies such as TUV. Builds network at agencies and beyond to anticipate changes and validate operating assumptions/ strategies
- Interface with global participants or do so yourself in committees to drives changes in standards that balance the needs of the global standards community and Rockwell Automation
- Maintain cost and quality consciousness on all development activities
- Take initiative in process and methodology improvements relative to the standard requirements
- Understand investment to achieve and sustain compliance with security; make that investment understood (both initial and sustaining)
- Track improvements in a backlog approach. Work with sponsors to evaluate improvements.
- Participate / suggest new tool investigations and recommend new directions as appropriate with an economic mindset.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct, and train / motivates full compliance with the letter and spirit of the policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of Quality Management System development to meet requirements of recognized international standards
- Demonstrated application experience in working in process change. This should include communication, scope management, change management, and metrics creation
- Deep understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Academic major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in the application of software engineering principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Leads project teams
- A basic understanding of regulatory development of IEC 62443
- QA experience in CMMI organization
- 1+ years applied knowledge executing new product development
- 1+ years of working in a agile development environment
- MS Electrical Engineering or computer science or a MBA focused on engineering management
- Certifications in the area of machine safety or cybersecurity
- flexible schedule
- creative enviroment
- frienldy atmosphere
- professional training
- global team
- people centric
- language courses
- benefits package
- cafeteria system
- annual bonus
- lunch funds
- additional bonuses
- life insurance
- private health care
| flexible schedule||creative environment||friendly atmosphere||professional training||global team||people centric||language courses|
|benefits package||cafeteria system||annual bonus||lunch funds||additional bonuses||life insurance ||private health care|
Are you interested?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your application in English by online form.
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.
All applications should have written the following clause:
Administratorem danych jest Rockwell Automation Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawa 01-797, Powązkowska 44C. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb obecnej rekrutacji, a w przypadku wyrażenia przez Panią/Pana wyraźnej i dobrowolnej zgody także dla potrzeb przyszłych rekrutacji. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest dobrowolne ale konieczne do przeprowadzenia rekrutacji. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne i wymaga Pani/Pana wyraźnej zgody.