- Kazimierza Odnowiciela 28, 58-100 Świdnica, PolskaŚwidnica, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Drive and manage new product launch activities for
• New product introduction
• New Variant Release (NVR)
• Product Change Requests (PCR)
- Organize and manage prototypes building and supporting the following areas:
• Product assembly, ready for testing and other purposes
• Plan and coordinate prototype in alignment with the local factory team
• Synchronize local build activities between project team, supply chain, engineering, quality and prototype shop
- Local platform reference contact for projects, launch activities, series builds and other related activities
- Drive the implementation of cost, quality and performance improvement activities
- Support and drive on various activities from project definition to the approval of series production according specification
- Support the implementation of new components and systems/modules
- Participate in project teams & cooperate with cross-functional teams in an international environment
- Participate in analysis of technical solutions with R&D, Quality, Purchasing, suppliers, factory and other involved functions
- Identify standardization & modularization opportunities
- Use development/quality tools and techniques, E.g. Design reviews, project planning tools, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strongly self-organized and motivated on planning and executing activities
- Project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and to be proactive and creative in finding solutions
- Team oriented and good communication skills on written, verbal and presentations
- Ability to prioritize activities and self-manage own workload
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt to change requests and priorities
- Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas
- Respect of cultural diversities and ability to tailor the communication with the people
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (e.g. Aerospace, Automation or Electromechanical Engineering)
- Preferred minimum 2 years of experience in product development
- Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
- Extensive knowledge in components and systems design, development and industrialization
- Knowledge of development and quality tools (FMEA´s, DoE, tolerance analysis…)
- Knowledge of the main manufacturing methods (metal forming, gluing) and assembly processes
- Experience in Design for Performance, Cost and Quality
Required Languages: English and Polish
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
- The aim is to develop this position towards independent Project Leader with a portfolio of ambitious projects.
- Ambitious position of R&D area and wide exposure with many cross-functional contacts.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
- Attractive social benefits package