MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market.
MB Aerospace Engineering Services Ltd. is seeking dedicated professionals to join our group in Poland, to help us deliver class leading performance and solutions to our customers from North America, Poland and the UK.
Work place: Tajęcina (pow. rzeszowski)
An experienced Project Engineer is required to join our expanding engineering team in helping the company develop and grow to meet the ever changing needs of the aerospace business. This challenging position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become a central part of a dedicated team of aerospace manufacturing professionals.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Support Manufacturing Engineering organization in creating Teamcenter schedules for aircraft engines components NPIs,
- Track and report progress of project and proper flow of tasks within organization,
- Track and report engineering tasks duration,
- Assigning resources to projects and tracking utilization,
- Track delivery dates of dedicated tooling associated with projects,
- Adjust and maintain Teamcenter Schedule Manager workflows,
- Act as Teamcenter Administrator/Power-user for Engineering organization,
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers
- Contribute to positive teamwork environment.
- Master’s Degree or three years post further education experience in related environment,
- Experience in scheduling, project overseeing and reporting,
- Experience in NX Teamcenter Schedule Manager environment,
- Experience interacting with non-manufacturing areas is an advantage,
- Very good command of English,
- Accuracy and meticulousness,
- Highly developed organizational skills,
- Strong verbal communications skills, energy level and problem-solving abilities.
- Dedicated, professional training as NX Teamcenter Administrator,
- Attractive remuneration,
- Private medical care,
- Multisport card,
- Stability of employment,
- Participation in creation of new dedicated engineering team,
- Dedicated personal development plan with training opportunities,
- Possibility to use English in everyday work,
- Work in ambitious and engaged team in international team,
- Opportunity for career advancement in local and group location,
- Comfortable and friendly work atmosphere.