The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems - Zakład Produkcji Systemów Oświetlenia
The site in Chrzanów manufactures rear and front lamps for passenger cars. The plant has a fully equipped measurement laboratory with a unique photometric testing tunnel. This site cooperates with Valeo Research and Development Centers across Europe working on new projects.
Project Launch Manager
Mission: Leads launch(es) associated to projects. Ensures flawless production ramp-up managing all site functions & contributors. Responsible for manufacturing/production quality objectives (process standards, timing, capacity, logistic). Interfaces project development team, coordinates local customer communication, reports progress development.
- Ensure achievement of project objectives in terms of manufacturing;
- Validate capacity available and investments in production site;
- Follow-up of non quality cost and quality improvement plans;
- Ensure readiness of project at internal and customer milestones;
- Participe to Design Review, Process & Logistic Review
- Is accountable for budget management (all Site resources);
- Ensure appraisal and development of Project Team Members;
- Lead communication with customer and development centers;
- Ensure pre-serial deliveries on time.
- Master degree in engineering;
- At least 4 years professional experience in launching new projects, preferably in automotive branch;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English;
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress, customer orientation.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.